Next Episode’s Preview - Avengers Assemble!
We’re back! Well, not all of us. Well actually just Alex. Spenser’s busy dealing with his crappy car, all this Japan stuff and Andrew…well, come on. But I’m joined by longtime friend, fellow designer, devoted listener (of all 15 people) and newly minted dad Aaron to discuss the Avengers movie we saw. Topics will include:
- What the $#@! is the Paleo Diet?
- Alex’s “movie rules”, and inevitable “movie anxiety” if the rules are not followed.
- Aaron is holding a piece of cell phone history in his hand, and it sucks. hard.
- Plenty of entertaining side-stories that get us side-tracked.
- Oh Samsung, you really know how to
copybe inspired by an idea.
- A heated argument on the validity of “Battleship” and how hot Rhianna is. Lines are drawn. Friendships are tested.
- A debate on the use of cgi dead vampire babies to rate movies.
Oh, and good news on the website front, whatever was messing up Tumblr’s audio post (preventing me from making the site easily accessible from the iPad & allow desktop audio downloads) has been fixed, so we’re good to go. Thanks Tumblr! This is why I stick around.
Also, you’ll be seeing some design tweaks on the site. I’ve already made a few; this includes adding Tumblr notes for you to view. Next, I’ll be adding commenting.
You excited? We’re excited. See, told ya. Subscribe.
- lovesweetinsanity likes this
- ialreadydontlikeyou reblogged this from midnitemischief and added:
- midnitemischief posted this