Feb 07, 1:12 am
Played 129 Times
Midnite Mischief Ep 2 | Pokemon are Pedophiles.
Download | iTunes | Tumblr | Ask Us | Twitter
Ah…you smell that? That’s a sizzlin’ new podcast fresh outta the pan just for you. A month long hiatus must have you salivating for this episode. Or you could’ve just forgotten about us (the more likely scenario). This episode we got Alex, Spenser, and guest star Kiley (Andrew still MIA). Our headline review is “Chronicle”, but as you can tell from above, our conversation dives into many a number of topics:
- Alex has a disturbing food eatery incident, let’s just say it involves “wet” tortillas. (3:34)
- Alex goes for a new record in how many “F***s” he can say in five minutes. Spenser is impressed.
- Hipster non-prescription glasses - you know who you are. (12:18)
- The first of many phallic references to the show’s new microphones. (14:02)
- Spenser’s even more awkward Japan job interview. With extra xenophobia. “Do you practice any strange religions?” (15:42)
- Pokemon. Child snatching murderers? Let’s discuss. (21:00)
- Alex and Spenser (but mostly Alex) go on an extremely aggressive rant on the trailer for “This Means War”. (31:35)
- "Kitchen Nightmares." This show is frackin’ stressful. (36:17)
- We talk "Alcatraz." Conversation devolves into how Hurley never Lost weight with the “3 months” he lived on that darn island. (39:18)
- "S*** Shower." Yup. That just happened.
- "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" was a "little too rapey for my taste." (48:46)
- Alex reveals his turn ons/lady preferences in the most incredibly awkward way.
- Finally. We talk "Chronicle", the first superhero movie of the year, and one of the best (52:40)
- We make fun of our absent female companion who watched the movie with us.
See, told ya. Subscribe.