Apr 09, 12:06 am
Played 100 Times
Midnite Mischief Ep 3 | That Isn’t a Babe Ruth.
Download | iTunes | Tumblr | Ask Us | Twitter
Holy $#@! guys it’s been a while. We’ve got an excuse. Right when Alex was editing his podcast is motherboard fried out. A new hard drive, new motherboard, new graphics card, some data recovery, and a lot of money later, we’re back on track baby! And boy do we have an episode today. This time Alex and Spenser gather to discuss “John Carter”with a variety of topics including but not limited to:
- How DID Arnold Schwarzenegger have that baby in “Junior”? Unpleasant thoughts ensue. Oh yea and Spenser got the Job in Japan (2:45)
- Spenser’s recent awkward physical examination with an incredibly attractive doctor, “I hope it doesn’t move”. (4:50)
- “Did you just fart?”
- Hey, we’re black. Deal with it. “You talk so white” is an inappropriately racist compliment. (9:00)
- Adventures at Target. (10:49)
- Spenser nearly pulls a “Rick Santorum” twice in the episode. Hilarity ensues. (12:52)
- “Sally”, mutual friend that “I wouldn’t consider a friend.” (17:15)
- “Adventures in babysitting”. Nope, no awesome New York adventures with Elisabeth Shue, just abusive middle-aged care-takers and an infamous “Eat this Babe Ruth” story. (19:30)
- Start of TV Talk. Racially disappointing shake ups in the season premiere of “Breakout Kings”. The terribleness of “The River” from Alex, the apologist defense from Spenser. (27:17)
- Hipster Glasses Girl.
- We lament on “Prison Break”, “Heroes”, and their eventual decline. That writer’s strike really did ruin everything.
- Alex and Spenser discuss the “boner inducing” trailer for Avengers.
- IMAX at the regular theater is a scam. (54:32)
- Video game & tech talk. iPad 3, Playstation Vita, the pointlessness of Wii U, Mass Effect 3. (55:38)
- Finally. We review “John Carter”. One Punch kills, weird plot holes, Lynn Collins’ freaking hotness (which surprisingly doesn’t help the romantic chemistry between the 2 lead characters), and inappropriate/unecessary marriage proposals. (1:16:40)
- A vicious debate over “Lion King 2”. Feelings are hurt, insults are unnecessarily thrown at “Lion King 1 1/2”. (1:37:34)
See, told ya. Subscribe.